Tel: 01784 460506
Preschool manager: Trudy Ahmed
OFSTED Outstanding Jan 15
Our aim is:
· To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group.
· To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
· To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all the children and families.
· To keep parents up-to-date on Preschool activities, special events etc through regular communication.
We offer your child:
· A specially tailored play-based curriculum (Early Years Foundation Stage) leading to approved learning outcomes. This is made possible by daily, weekly and long term planning reflected by learning needs.
· 70% of activities are child-led and 30% are adult-led.
· Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children of at least 1:8 for age 3 and over (1:4 for 2 and over).
· Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
· The support of a personal key person.
· Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
· We are open for 38 weeks a year and we follow the school’s term dates.
· We are open from 8.45 - 14.45 daily and offer either Monday, Tuesday all day and Wednesday until 11.45am (option 1) or Wednesday 11.45a.m. start and Thursday, Friday all day (option 2) or the whole week (option 3)
· We take children from the age of 2.5 up until they start school at 4/5 yrs of age. We take FEET funding or private funding (£90 for 15 hours)
· FEET spaces are offered if there are spaces available.